Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan and an Awesome Chicken Recipe

Really, really trying to get back on track here!


Monday: Chicken & Mozzerella Ravioli with olive oil and grated parmesan cheese
(Ok, so I got this pre-made ravioli at Costco a few weeks ago and it was SO YUMMY! Went to Costco again this weekend and got some more. I cannot wait for dinner tonight!!!)

Tuesday: Delectable Grilled Chicken (see recipe below), Rice, Steamed Baby Carrots

Wednesday: Grilled Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin

Thursday: Pizza night or eat out

Friday: Pork Fried Rice (with leftover rice and pork tenderloin)

I tried a new recipe the other day. I call it "Delectable Grilled Chicken" because it was so good, I have to make it again this week!!!

Here you go!


Awesome Grilled Chicken
2 1/2 Tbsp Low-Sodium Soy Sauces
2 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 tsp Liquid Smoke
2 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
Garlic Salt
Garlic Powder
Pepper
8-10 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs

Mix all ingredients together (except the chicken). Pour over chicken and marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Grill on medium high heat for four minutes each side.

The chicken was super tender and juicy, and EVERYONE loved it!

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Cheryl D. said...

I never heard of liquid smoke before! The chicken recipe sounds good!